To start collecting social registrations with Deezer, you need to get your Deezer app up and running.
Create Your App on Deezer
1. Log into Deezer at the Developer site
2. Click on My Apps on the top right
3. Click on the Create a new Application button
4. Fill in your app details
Don't worry about a making a detailed description. Something like "I'm making an app to monitor customers/fans across social networks" should do.
Fill out the Domain and Redirect URL after authentication fields as follows:
- theappreciationengine.com (without the "http://" and "www.")
- Redirect URL after authentication:
If you're on a custom AE Enterprise plan you'll have a custom domain. Make sure to add it in front. E.g.https://sony.theappreciationengine.com/DeezerAuthenticator_Controller
Fill in the other fields on this page. Then press the Create button.
You'll get a message that you've been successful and your new app details will appear below. Click on the Edit Application button.
6. Now you'll see your Application ID and Secret Key
Please note the Secret Key has jumped to the bottom of the page in this layout.
Setup Your Deezer App in AE
1. Open another tab and log into your AE dashboard account. Click on AE Connect from the AE header.
2. In the Connect Your Social Apps section, select the Deezer icon
3. Paste your Application ID and Secret Key into the AE window
4. You can see your Deezer app is live with AE
5. High five!
You've connected Deezer to AE.
Connect other social networks:
Or choose from the full list.
If you are ready, install AE Connect, our social login solution, into your website.