Updates to the Appreciation Engine - 30th May 2016
- Typeahead country lookup for report filter
- Help popups for Basic Social Listening activities in the Segments section
- New large Activities By Country report with filters and downloads
- Filter reports by multiple countries at once
- Registrations Domains page now filterable
- Both plural and singular versions of country/countries and service/services now accepted as parameters
- LastLogin and LastUpdated added to Services node outputs for members endpoint
- members endpoint now takes 'emails' or 'verified_emails' parameter as comma seperated list of emails to search on. 'emails' searches all emails regardless of verified status, verified_emails only searches on verified emails address.
- GeoLat and GeoLong added to member object for both member and members endpoints.
- 'redirect_to' endpoint added to handle redirects to 3rd party sites, and that can be added to settings for services such as Facebook. eg theappreciationengine.com/brand/wyld-stallyns/redirect_to?uri=https://somewhere.com
- Members will be linked based on provided partner Codes and partner IDs during registration. Note: It is up to the developer to ensure these partner IDs and codes are consistent for the member they wish to link to.
AE JS Framework
- Member profile page now displays "unknown" if gender not known
- Further improvements to avatar handling and caching