Creating a Deezer App
To start collecting social registrations with Deezer, you need to get your Deezer app up and running. Here's how:
1. Log into Deezer at the Developer site
2. Click on My Apps on the top right
3. Click on the Create a new Application button
4. Fill in your app details
This is pretty straightforward. There are two AE fields to fill in.
theappreciationengine.com (without the "http://" and "www.")
Redirect URL after authentication
Fill in the other fields on this page. Then press the Create button.
You'll get a message that you've been successful and your new app details will appear below. Click on the Edit Application button.
6. Now you'll see your Application ID and Secret Key
(Please forgive Deezer's terrible layout! The Secret Key has jumped all the way down to the bottom of the page...)
7. Open another tab and log into your AE dashboard account
Click on AE Connect from the AE header.
8. Click on the Edit button
9. Select the Deezer icon
10. Paste your Application ID and Secret Key into the AE window
11. You can see your Deezer app is live with AE
12. High five!
You've connected Deezer to AE.