Creating a Discord app
To start collecting social registrations with Discord you need to get your Discord app up and running. Here's how:
1. Sign into Discord at the
Discord Apps site
2. Click on New Application
3. Choose a name
Fill in the name in the popup then select Create
4. Fill in your app details
Most sections are pretty straightforward.
Don't worry about writing a very detailed description, something like "I am creating an app so that I can monitor fans/customers across social networks," should do fine.
Leave the Interactions EndpointURL field empty.
Fill in your details and press the Save changes button.
5. Set up OAuth
Click the "Oauth2" option in the left hand settings menu.
Click the "redirects" button and in the field that appears paste the following:
Then click Save changes
6. Head back to the General Information section and view your Client credentials
7. Go back to your AE dashboard tab
If you don't have AE open already, open a new tab and log into your AE dashboard account.
Click on AE Connect from the AE header.
8. In the "Connect Your Social Apps" section, Select the Discord icon
9. Copy your Client ID and Client Secret over to the AE window and press the Activate service button
10. You can see your Discord app is live with AE
11. High five!
You've connected Discord to AE.
Connect other social networks:
Or choose from the full list.
If you are ready, integrate AE Connect, our social login solution, into your website.