Creating a Napster Application
To start collecting social registrations with Napster you need to get your Napster app up and running. Here's how:
1. Log into Napster at the Developer site
2. Click on Add New App under Your Apps
3. Fill in your app
The main one you need to add for AE purposes here is CallBack URL which needs to be set to:
The other fields, e.g. Platform and Description, are totally up to you. Fill these in then press the Create New App button.
You'll get a message that you've been successful and your new app details will appear under "Your Apps". Click on it to go to the application details. You'll see your Key and Secret here.
5. Go back to your AE dashboard tab
If you don't already have AE open, go to another tab and log into your AE dashboard account.
Click on AE Connect from the AE header.
6. Click on the Edit button
7. Select the Napster icon
8. Copy your Key and Secret into the AE window and press the Activate service button
9. You can see your Napster app is live with AE
10. High five!
You've connected Napster to AE.